The purpose of the project are:
A) To study APEC economies' interests and concerns in the field of usage of this technology of multi-language email address in E-Government:
1) Which aspects the Economy would like to concern about this issue?
2) Collect the interests in usage of this technology;
3) Possible approaches to help to deploy this technology in E-Government.
B) To establish an APEC-wide cooperation to share the best practices of APEC economies in promoting this technology in E-government.
The principal activities and main project outputs are:
1) June 2015 - August 2015: Form a team for this project
2) August 2015 - December 2015: Design Questionnaires, distribute to APEC economies and analyse the result for questionnaires
3) January 2016 to June 2016: Invite the representative from industry and organisations, and have a discussion about how to establish a cooperation to promote this technology in E-government
4) October 2016: Report the research results.